As of March 2021 Manitoba's Pandemic Response System level for the Winnipeg Metropolitan Region remains at critical (red).
GSAC follows provincial public health guidelines. To protect yourself and others, we ask that anyone who is feeling unwell refrain from visiting us so that together we can ensure a safe and comfortable experience for everyone. If you are concerned about potential symptoms contact Health Links (204.788.8200 or 1.888.315.9257).
COVID-19 Prevention Orders under the Manitoba Health Act (PDF)
- GSAC theatre remains closed to public performances but is open for group rehearsals and live streamed events. Contact tracing information will be collected.
- High Octane Gallery is open for viewing by appointment.
For safety, the following protocols have been implemented at GSAC:
- Enhanced frequent cleaning in all areas of our building, with particular focus on high traffic and high contact areas. Corona viruses are easily eliminated by routine surface cleaning and the cleaning products we use are industrial-grade and food-service approved.
- Daily sanitizing of all areas after hours with electrostatic disinfectant (completed checklist of cleaned surfaces available at stations).
- Non-medical face masks are mandatory while entering and exiting the Centre, and in the lobby.
- Physical distance recommendations are observed where applicable.
- All technical stage equipment will be used separately and sanitized prior to and post use.
It is important to remember the fundamentals of health to help prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Keep your hands away from your face.
- Maintain your health with physical activity and proper nutrition.
Thank you for continued support and adherence to our safety guidelines.
Executive Director, GSAC